Sunday, June 20, 2010

Invitation Cards

Okay so I initially wanted to go for massively glamorous invitation cards, on suggestion of my Wedding Planner Jovian Mandagie.

However after much thought, taking into consideration that due to my typical last-minute-ness, the chip-boards wouldn't be ready in time, and as each paper slip needs to be hand glued to the card.... I'd be getting it sometime the first week of July -- NOT an option.

So spoke to Victor of Magenta again yesterday, and we came up with a way to make the cards both time and cost effective as well! Will post up the proofs of the cards as soon as I get them printed! :)

But yes -- if anyone wants uber customised invitation cards out there, drop me a note at fonseka.dewar@gmail.com -- this dude's AMAZING!

xx
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment