Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Decor & Staging: Wedding Banquet 31st July 2010

Rough sketch of proposed stage for the Banquet Dinner by Jovian Mandagie
Okay so have finally agreed on Wedding Cards, Thanks Victor & Magenta for the great design, and a special THANKS to the printer who refuuused to give me a discount. ;)
Am quite excited with it, cards will be out next week. Am still slowly calling up my friends with the following conversation / email chain messages:
Me: Hallo?
Friend: Hallo.
Me: Eh, Remember I told you last year I was getting married?
Friend: Yeah. You're seriously actually doing it???
...
Okay that's abit of a stretch, if they didn't say that, they may have been thinking it. ;)
Jokes aside, am really happy people actually noted the date when it was mentioned the end of last year, and saved themselves to be available! *bless* Hugs to all of you I've called so far! Only halfway through my list, bear with me.
On a seperate note: Flowers are EXPENSIVE. Especially when Jovian loves using lots of flowers. ;) Bless his soul though, am quite confident that things are going to be BEAUTIFUL on the day itself.
So there we go -- I got the decor for the banquet night out of the way, now I just need to get the Church wedding in order (Jovian I thought you were going to help me out here too??) and hopefully things fall into place.
Paul will be coming to KL over the weekend of the 3rd to do our Pre-Wedding shoot, which hopefully will be not too taxing on him. I don't think he realises exactly how tiring shoots can be.. it'll definitely be interesting. :)
Bridesmaids gowns are going to be very pretty as well, we've a beautiful design coming along. :)
Food Tasting (the hotel hosts a dinner with the sample dinner served) will be on the 2nd of July -- will be sure to take lots of pics then! ;)
Till then,
Mrs Fonseka-Dewar (I best get used to that. o_O)

2 comments:

  1. AM so happy for you Andrea a.k.a Mrs Fonseka-Dewar. Hope everything will go on well. Best wishes and do post all beutiful pictures :> Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so happy for you and stay gorgeous!You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen!Your wedding is so calm and heaven!God bless the both of you!Loves!

    ReplyDelete