Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pre-Wedding Shoot: Saturday 3rd July

Taken before they invented the Smile.

As is customary in all Chinese-leaning weddings, (and even Ang Moh ones) a pre-wedding shoot is pretty much a 'must have'. Here in Malaysia, it is often bundled in with the rental/purchase of a wedding gown, more often than not, it involves one indoor shoot (studio style), and one outdoor shoot (Sex And The City screen shot style -- except its husband and wife).


Mathilda couldn't choose between florists... or dresses.


I think its really important to take good pictures before I get hitched... simply because I will never be "engaged" again! Neither will I ever be 25 again. So unless I'm lucky enough to age like wine, I'd better get some pictures.


2 comments:

  1. oh wow...that is absolutely gorgeous =) congrats, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have tons of bridal photos already right? For Bridal Magz and all. Would come in handy! XOXO kimong.com

    ReplyDelete